Hormones are chemical messengers that control vital bodily functions.
In good health, all of our hormones work together in a delicate balance. However, should our hormones become out of balance, it can affect everything from weight, mood, anxiety, sex drive, sleep and more.
Symptoms of Hormonal Imbalance:
- Weight gain
- Food cravings
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Hot flashes & other difficult menopausal changes
- Menstrual disorders (irregular periods, heavy periods or painful periods)
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
- Infertility (male and female)
- Uterine fibroids
- Stress & Anxiety
- Low thyroid function
- Low sex drive
Contact Sublime for more information on saliva hormone testing and allow us to help you determine any imbalance and help to regulate for overall wellness.